Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh Shoot...Bonnie tagged me

Ok, this is supposed to be 8 things, but I only am doing 6 because that's what I came up with

6 TV shows I Love to watch
1. America's Next Top Model
2. 90210...now you know our dirty secret!
3. Friday Night Smackdown...no, wait, that's on HH's list, not mine.
4. I loved Notes from the Underbelly, but it's not on anymore
5. Any show on HGTV!
6. Good Eats with Alton Brown

6 Places I Love to eat
1. Red Robin (used to be my least favorite until I figured out what I like there)
2. Olive Garden
3. Azteca
4. Home, when HH cooks
5. Anyone else's home, when they cook
6. Changs or any other Mongolian Grill

6 Things that happened yesterday
1. Sunday breakfasts are when I get "special" foods: yesterday was poptarts...and they burned!
2. I took a nap and woke up in the nick of time for church.
3. chick and I watched HH sing in the choir : )
4. I volunteered in the nursery because it seemed short handed
5. Chick did a great job filling in most of the animal noises when we read "Moo, Baa, La la la"
6. I read the 9th month section in "The Pregnancy Book" until I couldn't keep my eyes open

6 Things I love about Fall
1. Halloween (costumes)
2. Autumn decor
3. Christmas Prep
4. Changing colors
5. Bundling up
6. Apples on the tree in the front yard : )

6 Things on my wish list (not in order of importance)
1. "These is my Words" book
2. A couple of Italian cds (Best of Laura Pausini & Best of Nek)
3. A homemade rotating composter
4. Snapware
5. Camcorder (we have to get it soon for the birth!)
6. A healthy birth & baby

6 People I am tagging
1. - 6. You

No comments: