Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another Ode to Blogs

I can't sleep--Chick woke up at 2:30 and went back to sleep, but I was not so lucky. HH left for work an hour ago, and I've been on the computer since then. I've been catching up on blogs that I didn't have time to read in the chaos of getting ready for Halloween.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks! I love reading about what everyone is up to & seeing pictures and videos. This morning I was treated to two music videos--one was "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" by They Might Be Giants, and the other was "O Holy Night" sung by Renee Fleming. As polar opposite as they are, they both made me so happy! And I loved that Erin blogged about missing a painting that a friend did (it's been packed away lately)...some things are just "things" but others really enrich your life & home, you know?

Anyhow, it's been a nice morning with friends, so thanks!

No comments: