She doesn't stand a chance, though...everyone is annoying me. I am annoying me.
I wish I could just go back to bed, but I am too busy procrastinating layout, which will continue until Friday. Plus this weekend is a primary quarterly activity (I need to get my station's activity ready, as well as put together a slideshow of the kids & pictures of Christ). And Sunday--is Valentine's day, of course (Chick needs help finishing her Valentine's for her preschool party tomorrow....), and we've been asked to give talks at church.
I'm now 6 months pregnant, and STILL have YET to take a picture of this belly (I actually got "I think you're having triplets!" comment yesterday. Come on, I'm NOT that big). I can't complain about the pregnancy. But I can complain that it's going too fast & I am too busy looking up Valentine's day garlands & reading felting project books to do the things that need to get done (like Monkey's scrapbook, which is barely started, or like Chick's quilt).But on a happier note: it looks like the sun is coming out. And I'm very proud to report that my New Year's Resolutions are going great.
- Flylady has made my home presentable, at least, and it keeps getting better & better.
- I've put money into my savings acct as planned (even a little extra!) & I also overpaid my credit card last week.
- We've been a little spotty with FHE, but generally it's gone well.
- We had guests over a few times last month. I was going to have a little V-day get together on Sunday, but now we're giving talks and I don't want to be stressed out.
- I've been following my dinner menu almost every day, and it's such a relief to not have 5:30 roll around & everyone is hungry & looking for dinner & I don't know what I'm going to fix.
- The only two things that aren't getting done yet: logging onto sparkpeople...I did a few days. And the kitchen isn't remodelled yet, but that's a year-long goal...I had no intention of getting it done in January.
Also on a happy note: I think my kids are darling & I still like my husband. : )
Oh, and thanks to my new microfiber cloths there are less "unremovable stains" in the kitchen.
And thanks to craigslist & people wanting free stuff, the tool room is getting closer to becoming a bedroom for Chick.