Friday, February 12, 2010

Impromptu Photoshoot

This morning we had a photoshoot at Yuen Lui. The problem is that it takes 2 weeks to get the pictures in hand...I'm used to instant gratification when it comes to pictures. So, while the girls were still in their dresses (Easter dresses from last year...Monkey finally fits hers, and Chick is barely still in hers) I did an impromptu photoshoot at home. The pictures of the two of them together aren't very good, but I'm including them anyhow, because they're still sweet. In preparation for the official photoshoot today, I was up until almost 1 making their headbands. Here's a closeup. The tutorial is on sewhipmama's blog. It would be SUPER EASY except that I found it very hard to sew the rosettes together--maybe I had them too tightly twisted up? But I'm pleased as punch with the end product, and when my hand stops being tender it'll all be worth it.

OK, now I'm going to do something productive.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute! I LOVE the headbands!

nikko said...

Your pictures turned out great! I love the black and white of the two of them together. :o)

Annalia said...

I love the pictures.

Annalia said...

...and the headbands. :)