Monday, March 23, 2009

Beautiful Baby Girls!

I just remembered that I wanted to write about this, so I'm taking a quick break from packing & cleaning : )

The month of March has brought us 3 beautiful baby girls!

The first is my good friend, Ivonne's. I got to meet Natalia in the hospital a couple of weeks ago and she was so sweet with big chubby cheeks.

The second (a week later) is my SIL Jeanne's. Alexa is gorgeous, and I can't wait to meet her.

The third (another week later) is my brother Evan's. Kaitlyn was 23.25 inches long! I've never heard of a baby being that long! My SIL is tall, but not amazon...

Anyhow, we're excited to have these little girlies here safely. Congrats to all the parents.

(Sorry, only one picture, because I forgot to post the others at the time...this is Kaitlyn).

No comments: