Thanks for the "challenge," Sarah!
1. He's handy. I always liked the idea of marrying someone that could work with his hands, and he definitely can. He can do anything.
2. He's knowledgeable. He seems to know about everything and likes to learn new things.
3. He's a wonderful dad--patient and fun. The girls love Daddy.
4. He always supports me. After working hard all day & having a long commute, he comes home and plays with Chick, or holds the baby, or takes out the composting, etc so that I can have a breather. And he doesn't complain if I "need" to go out shopping or wherever by myself. He doesn't ever say, "You're starting another project? What about the 10 that you have going on the dining table?" He doesn't even HINT that he's THINKING that : )
5. He's laid back. HH doesn't get ruffled about things, but just takes it all in stride. This is something that I love more and more about him as time goes by. Especially when the house is a mess and I don't know what we're having for dinner and it looks like tuna melts...again. He doesn't care and doesn't make me feel bad about it.
6. He's dependable. If he says he's going to do it, then he's going to do it.
7. He's nice to be around. I remember thinking that it was a good sign that I didn't ever get tired of being with him when we were dating. Now, married almost 6 years, I still feel the same way. I don't get tired of being with him. I prefer to spend time in his company than with anyone else.
8. He provides well for his family. Things are sometimes a little tight, but that's actually because he's too nice of a landlord ("Those kids need a stable home environment.... I'll talk to her about the back rent later. After the holidays.").
9. He's nice. (see #8). He doesn't say bad things about people. He doesn't gossip. He treats everyone equally. I don't know many people that are better at treating people equally than he is.
10. This one is so obvious that I don't even need to write it, but he's dang sexy.