- Sour Cream Banana Bread Muffins (mmmm, delicious!)
- Black Bean Soup (we had one portion for dinner & everyone approved, though it could be thicker)
- Chicken Topping mixes for Chicken Ranch Pizzas
- Curried Chicken Tidbits (oh my, these are SO GOOD! HH wasn't home yet, but the girls & I had samples and we all loved it...and it's so easy! I don't know how it is after freezing, but it was great just when mixed together!!)
- Black bean salsa chicken
- Sauce for one of my favorite meals: Hawaiian Haystacks
- Enchilada sauce
- Brown bag Burrito stuff
- Bisquick mix
- Stuffed Pancake cups (not so wild about these...hopefully HH will be)
- I assembled the Brown Bag Burritos
- Meatloaf muffins & meatballs (again, not so wild about these, but the muffin-sized ones are for HH's lunches...in hopes of replacing the overpackaged, undernourished, overpriced, and undertasty frozen meals that he buys at the store & clogs up my freezer space with. whew. I dare you to diagram that "sentence.")
- Easy Taco Bake
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Cups
- Sloppy Janes
- Cook up some tofu for vegetarian chili soup
- Pizza dough
- Beef Enchiladas
- Baked Wontons
- Puerto Rican Beans (for rice and beans)
- Butterhorn Rolls
Though I definitely need the breaks, I'm really enjoying myself. It's always fun to try new recipes, and mixing them with some of my usual favorites + seeing my freezer fill up with yummy easy-to-reheat meals makes me super happy! Thanks, Once a Month Mom!
recipes taped up...
some of the prepped food (makes me feel like a food show star to just grab a scoop of whatever I need)...
what I do with the girls while I'm busy cooking. Just kidding....
**UPDATE: I've posted a part 2 here. Part 3 (with a picture of all of my frozen goodness gathered together!) is still to come.