Monday, April 13, 2009

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

We spent Saturday night at my parents' house. They have a new toy--a wii fit, and I loved it. I thought I'd share what my mii looks like.

I played for 33 minutes yesterday and today I'm quite sore...what a deceptive machine. I didn't even really notice that I was exercising....

HH suggested the possibility of getting one for our anniversary, but it's contingent on the stock market, so cross your fingers : )

Aside from the wii, we also got a delicious breakfast (Sausage, eggs, pancakes, poptarts, melon, juice, and milk!!), a good long soak in the jetted tub, and of course wonderful company. Thanks, M&D, for letting us spend the night.

2 comments:

Mom N. said...

You're welcome Paige, the pleasure was ours. How did you get a copy of your Wii Mii? I've sent you some pics. Love, Mom

Paige said...

The Mii is from a website where you can create them...it's not actually from the game, but I did it to look the same.