Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cute Little People Today

Cute Chick: watching "Annie" and doing her best to immitate the moves of the Rockettes. (Next time they watch that one I'll have my camera ready and try to get a video of it).

Cute Monkey: she'd pulled all of Chick's dresses and skirts off their hangers. I asked her why and she said, "cause." I looked sternly at her, and she picked one up as if to hang it up and jumped (about 1/2"). The she turned to me, and shaking her head said "Reach it." Then she handed them to me one by one while I hung them up.

Cute Moose: in his exersaucer, and Monkey was sitting on a stool next to him. It looked suspiciously like Monkey was feeding him homemade pizza, and when I told her not to Moose turned and GRINNED at me, as if to say, "Whatever, Mom." That boy has us all eating out of his palm, I'm afraid.

(They weren't quite so cute when Chick and Monkey used Wilton's red and green food coloring as makeup...or when a DVD got broken...or when Moose cried for what must have been an hour and never DID take a nap....  Everyone has their moments, I guess.)

The girls thought it was wildly hilarious to have CHICK sitting on MONKEY's lap, rather than vice versa.


No comments: