Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Monkey Pics

I've had a rough* week so far, but there have been some good moments. (*I initially wrote rough in all caps, but thought of all the people that I know who have REAL problems and hardships, and mine pale in comparison...so I had to change it to lowercase.  So that's good news.)

One of the good moments yesterday: while Chick was at preschool I ran a couple of errands.  I finished early and didn't know what to do with the time (not really enough to go home), so I took advantage of the nice weather and the GORGEOUS leaves outside of our church and did a photoshoot with Monkey.  Moose stayed sleeping in the car (despite me turning up the music so that Monkey would be comfortable & dancy), so I got a few minutes with just Monk.  We both had a good time.

Here are the results:
1
 2
 3
 4
 5
 6
 7
8
 9
 10

Leave a comment telling me your favorite and I'll pick a winner and send a little goodie! (why, no, I'm not above bribing for comments)

UPDATE: I forgot, the end date will be Thursday, 11-11-10 (the date that Washington became a state).

12 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Paige they are so cute! I think #1 is adorable!

good job!

Grandmary said...

I especially like #6!!!!

S.Ann said...

Really Great pictures! I can't choose between 3 and 6. I don't want a prize, just a picture.

Grandmary said...

Whoops, I mean #5. I wasn't putting the right number to the right photo. #6 is charming too but I really like #5.

Joy said...

I like the last one you put into sepia....fabulous!

Kristi said...

I love number 7. What a great picture. The smile, back ground, outfit, pose. Very cute. Great job.

Annalia said...

Your leaves are beautiful! I'm so jealous!
Paige, real problems are the ones your dealing with right now.

Annalia said...

Oh yea - #6. I know someone already said it, but it's my fav. I think because her hair looks so especially cute in that one. :)

Steve, Meghan, Elena, Sebastian, Ariana said...

I like #1 and #9. Great job with the photos!

nikko said...

#2 is my favorite. I'm a sucker for straight-on faces. I'm a sucker for sepia, too, so I almost picked that one.

We all have rough days... It's all relative -- hard not to compare to other's trials!

:o)

Melissa P said...

They are all so great! #7 is my fav

Anonymous said...

Paige, They are too cute! I like number one, but ten in the black and white is priceless! Jude